Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Student Success Statement 
"If I've got the correct goals and if I keep pursuing them the best way I know how, everything else falls into line.  If I do the right thing right, I'm going to succeed." 
Dan Dierdorf  
In life, you have to possess ambition.  You have to know that in order to succeed, you have to have goals set for yourself.  Not just have goals set for yourself, but also have a plan to achieve them.  I think that this quote is stating that when you have goals, and you focus solely on them for a long period of time, your life starts being filled with good things.  You also have to know how to achieve your goals the right way- with grace and positivity.  I like this quote and I can relate to a lot of aspects of my life.  For example, in school, if I have a goal to get an A in my Geometry class, I have to achieve that goal the right way.  I cannot do it by cheating on tests or copying other peoples homework, I have to achieve that goal the right way.  Just like that goal, every other goals has to be achieved the same way.  You have to keep in mind that your goals are a reflection of you and who you are or who you want to be.  Always keep in mind that you have to choose the right 24/7. 

Inserting image... 

No comments:

Post a Comment