Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Memorial Day Weekend

My Memorial Day Weekend was pretty boring.  Whenever I have a day off from school, I like to spend it at home.  I just sit back and binge-watch a T.V. show  that I like.  But this three-day weekend was a little different.  On Saturday, my friend invited me to evangelize.  I was a little bit skeptical about going at first, but I am really glad that I decided to go.  I learned a lot from that experience and I thanked my friend for inviting me.  On Sunday, my cousins came to visit.  That might seem ordinary and boring, but I haven’t seen these cousins in 3, 4 years.  Time passes by so fast and you don’t even realize it.  I was really happy to meet them and my grandma was as well, she was so happy that she even cried!  Yesterday, I didn't do anything really.  It was a day to relax and enjoy my day off from school (which I think I deserve by the way).  I sat in bed and watched Riverdale, a new Netflix show, all day.  My Memorial Day Weekend was pretty fun, and I surprisingly love how it went.  I love that I had the chance to spend time with my family and that I also got to relax and have me-time.  I hope that I have more weekends like this one.  


No comments:

Post a Comment