Monday, September 26, 2016

LAUSD Student Services
L.A.U.S.D  offers many services that can help students with their education. 
They provides services like:
  • free lunch
  • afterschool programs 
  • sports teams 
  • tutoring
  • flexible schedules
  • GREAT teachers
  • services for ELD students
  • classes for Special Ed students
The L.A.U.S.D website also provides many services, like:
  • links to other educational websites (Library, School Menu, Graduation Requirements, etc.)
  • links to ALL of L.A.U.S.D schools
  • Parent-Student Handbook
  • bullying information
  • where you can go for help/support if you need it
  • YOUR school information
I think that L.A.U.S.D. offers many helpful resources to students.  I think it is important for students to be able to go to L.A.U.S.D for help when they need it.  I use this resources because my school provides them for me and my school helps me step out of my comfort zone.  I also use this educational resources whenever I need help in my classes or whenever I need to understand something more clearly.


No comments:

Post a Comment