Thursday, September 8, 2016


Image result for 9/11

9/11

On September 11, 2001, lots of lives of innocent people were lost.  Many people that day could not believe that the Twin Towers were struck by two airplanes.  The first tower was struck at 8:46 a.m.  The second tower was struck at 9.03 a.m.  As soon as the first airplane struck the tower, firefighters and police officers were helping as many people as they could.  I wasn't even 1 year old when this event occurred, so I cant really remember anything in particular about that day.  9/11 is actually my sister's birthday, which is why I don't think of it as a sad day.  I do think that this event was absolutely crazy.  Nobody had a clue about what was going on or what was going to happen.  I also feel really upset to know that the people who crashed those planes into the twin towers didn't care about any of the families that would lose someone.  I just don't understand how some people can be so cruel and ignorant.  I am glad that we celebrate the people, soldiers, and children that we lost that day, because they truly deserve it.  It is a day that will never be forgotten, because it taught the world that kindness is essential to the world if we want to live in peace. 

  
Image result for remember 9/11

No comments:

Post a Comment