Monday, April 17, 2017


Spring Break  
Spring Break was great and much needed.  I spent most of my break at my dad's house, and I tried to be as productive as possible.  I mostly relaxed and watched TV and Netflix.  I started (and finished) a new show on Netflix called 13 Reasons Why.  I was excited to watch the show because it Is based on a book that I read.  During the week, I spent a lot of time with my brother.  We went to the park and to the mall.  Spring Break was uneventful, mostly because all I did was sit at home and relax.  Yesterday, which was Easter Sunday, me and my family went to eat.  We went to a restaurant called Diana's, which we have been going to for quite some time now.  After eating, me and my family went to go visit my Mama Maria at her house.  I also saw my nephew, Damian, which turned 1 just a week ago.  My Spring Break was fun, but relaxed and I didn’t really do anything big or extravagant.  I spent time with my family, which to me is the best way to spend a vacation. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment