Monday, March 20, 2017

Student Success Statement  
"I won't cheat." 
Dale Murphy 

Image result for dale murphy quotesIn order for yourself and others to know that you are a person of integrity, you have to speak the truth.  When you say something out loud, you hold yourself accountable for whatever it is that you said.  That is why this quote is important.  For example, instead of saying "I didn’t cheat on the test", you should say "I won't cheat on the test" before-hand.  The quote is plain and simple: don’t cheat.  Cheating is an ugly action that causes no good to anyone.  You have to know that cheating will not get you anywhere far in life.  I think that what Murphy was trying to say is that when you cheat. You can never take it back.  It is an action that will show people that you are untrustworthy and unreliable.  I think that cheating is something that many people regret right after they do it.  Do not cheat, because it will always be with you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment