Monday, January 9, 2017

Winter Break
During Winter Break I didn't really do much.  I went to a few basketball games to support my friend Lupe.  For Christmas I went to my nina’s house and spent a lot of time with my family.  We ate posole and donuts with hot chocolate.  There wasn't a lot of people so we didn't open any presents.  I got a lot of good presents for Christmas, and most of them were purple because that's my favorite color.  New Years wasn't really that special, me and my mom stayed at the house all day and just watched T.V.   Me and my mom both got sick so we couldn't really go out.  For New Years we ate tamales for breakfast and they were so so so good.  I started watching Glee again on Netflix, and I don't know why because I have watched every episode twice already.   I had a good break though, I really needed a break from school to refresh and start new and improved.  I am happy that 2017 is here and I think that it's going to be a great year.


No comments:

Post a Comment