Friday, January 13, 2017

Student Success Statement

“Take responsibility for YOUR OWN body, mind, and spirit, for your own physical, mental, and spiritual well-being.”
  -Mr. C. S. Haymore

Wherever we are in life, there will always be the possibility to make a change in it.  You can change your life in a second.  You can decide “I want to lose weight, I want to gain weight, I want to read and write, I want to start going to the homeless shelter everyday, I want to travel the world.” etc.  You are in control of your own destiny.  If you are not happy with something in your life, it is your responsibility to change it.  We belong to ourselves and it is up to ourselves to make us happy.  What I mean by that is, you have to take responsibility for where you are in life in order to get to where you WANT to be in life.  We can all be happy as long as we really dig deep and work towards that happiness.  What Mr. Haymore was trying to say with this quote is that people need to take responsibility for themselves.  This is important because it helps people realize that they are in control of who and where they are in life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment