Friday, January 20, 2017

Make Your Passion Your Profession

Q:
What is your passion and why is it a passion of yours?
A:
A passion of mine is helping people and fighting for equality.  Ever since I was a little kid, I have been very outspoken and not afraid to be myself.  I started taking notice over the years that I liked to help people because it was something that made me happy.  My mom has also always taught me that it is important to help those who have less than you, those who don't know as much as you, and those who need a hand to help them get up.  This passion has not reduced one bit over the years.  I realized that I like being kind and helping people because I know what it feels like to think you have no one, and I just don't want anyone else to feel the way I did.

Q:
How can you make this passion become your profession?
A:
There are a lot of professions that require helping people.  I have thought about becoming a motivational speaker, a translator, a psychologist/therapist or even a lawyer.  Out of all these professions, I would choose to become a motivational speaker.  A motivational speaker would be perfect for me because 1. I literally never shut up and 2. I'm a very motivational person.

Q:
What education is required?
A:
To become a motivational speaker, there is no degree needed.  Why?  Mostly because to motivate people, you use your own knowledge and experiences.  You have to be full of wisdom and be willing to share that wisdom with other people.

Q:
What skills, talents, and attitudes are required?
A:
A motivational speaker has to be willing to SPEAK (duh) in front of large crowds.  You have to be optimistic and brave enough to share your life experiences with strangers.  You have to be able to share creative insight on life, and make compelling presentations that engage the audience.



  • What are you willing to do in order to make your passion your profession?

I am willing to work hard and I am willing to share my insight with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment