Thursday, December 15, 2016

Class Evaluation


  • I liked that this class challenged me into being a better student.  This class has helped me with my computer skills.  I like that this class has also made me think more about choosing the right and becoming a better person. 
  • I feel that sometimes this class got a little boring because I was always on the computer, but that IS what the class is about sooo....
  • I recommend that we have more interaction with students in the class.  I think that this will allow students to feel more comfortable with each other and will help the class be more fun. 
  • The highlight for me in this class was that I had the chance to start my Life Planning Goals journal.  My journal has helped me keep track of all of the things I want to accomplish in life.  Ever since I started that journal, I feel like I work harder toward my goals because I am reminded of them everyday.
  • I feel that I did do my best in this class, just like in my other classes.  I did my best with my classwork, for example, all of the Student Success Statements and all of the Medical Career Research documents.  I think I could have put more of an effort into my LPGJ.
  • I try to read my LPGJ everyday, but I get lazy.  I am a big-time procrastinator which is why sometimes I don't write in my LPGJ.  Whenever I do read or write in it though, I try to really reflect and understand my goals. 
  • I think that being a CTR person is very important.  I know that most students in high school think that "CTR" is a joke and that it shouldn't be taken seriously but it is something that will actually help us in the long run.  I try to be a kind person and be positive, but I have never really put much thought into being a "CTR person".  Being a CTR person should come naturally and everyone should do it on their own without feeling forced.

No comments:

Post a Comment