Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Nurse

Duties and Responsibilities:  A nurse’s job is to take care of patient and patient information.  A nurse is in charge of making health examinations, provide important health information to the patient, make decisions on a treatment for a certain patient, and also keep patient information on organized and on file.  Nurses help doctor do their jobs, and without them, a doctor would have much more weight to carry on their shoulders.

Salary:  A nurse makes $65, 470 a year.  They make about $35 per hour.  

Education: The required education for a nurse is an associate's degree.  It is recommended that nurses also take additional programs like Doctor of Nursing Practice programs or Doctor of Philosophy programs in order to have a better chance at employment.

Demand for this profession:  The number of jobs for nurses in the years 2014-2024 is 2,751,000.  This employment rate is expected to change 16% in the years 2014-2024.  








Would you like to be one?  Why? Why not?
I would consider becoming a nurse, but not as my career or profession.  I think it would be a good job experience, and I also think that it will help me step out of my comfort zone a little bit.  I am interested in this career, and I think it will benefit my future if I take it on as a part-time job.  

No comments:

Post a Comment