Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Class Evaluation
I like that this class allowed me to better my typing skills.  I feel that before I took this class, I didn’t have resources to go to whenever I needed help with a tech problem.  Now that this class is over, I realized that I learned a lot about computers, I learned useful information which will definitely help me in the future.  

I did not like the lack of change in the classroom.  Although I do like to reflect on Student Success Statements and research Medical Careers, I feel that there should have been more things we did in the classroom besides that.  If anything, that is the only thing that I feel could have been better in the class.

I recommend that student involvement be a big part of the Digital Computing class next year.  It is important to build relationships with our peers, as well as our teachers.  I think that there should be more projects with two or more students involved, which, again would help the students get to know each other a little bit better.

The highlight for me in this class was our CTR Project.  I realized that CTR is an important commitment and that although it is a big commitment, it does not take much to be a CTR person.  Working with one of my classmates on the project also allowed me to gain new insight on what CTR is and how two people can have a different opinion on it.  

I feel that I did my best for the first semester of this class, and when second semester came around, I didn't do as well or try as hard.  I still earned my A’s and decided that I was going to keep trying, but I did not give my best.  I feel that this is because of the overwhelming work of other classes, that are more important on your report card, since Digital Computing is an elective.  Overall, my performance in this class represents my effort and enthusiasm I have for learning more about computers and technology.

My Life-Planning Goals Journal is crucial for me to keep going for my dreams and to stay motivated, but I can sometimes be very forgetful that I have to write in it everyday.  I try my best not to forget, but whenever I actually take a look at my LPGJ, I make sure to think long and hard about my goals.  I like that Mr. Haymore came up with this idea, and that it is incorporated into our grade.  MY LPGJ has helped me stay motivated in all aspects of my life.

I am not completely, 100% committed to being a CTR person.  CTR might work for other people, but I feel that I need to know much more about CTR before I can truly decided whether I want to make that commitment.  All that Mr. Haymore has taught the class about CTR is engraved into my mind, and I hope that one day I can be fully committed to being a kind, brave, and confident soul.


No comments:

Post a Comment