Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Thanksgiving Week

Thanksgiving Break was very much needed and it helped me relax and just take a break from school.  I went to visit my dad to Moreno Valley, which is where he lives.  On Friday, the day we came out of school (the 18th), I went to support my friend Lupe at her basketball game.  She is an amazing player, and her team won the game.  The weekend was pretty fun, on Saturday I went to a baby shower with my aunt and on Sunday I went to church with my mom.  Monday and Tuesday were when I spent time in Moreno Valley.  I went to go visit my Youth Group and it was really good seeing them again.  I always miss them and whenever I see them, I feel like home.  On Wednesday I came back to my home, and I didn’t really do anything.  Wednesday was a “watch TV” day for me.  Thursday was Thanksgiving, and my mom made godornizes with rice and beans.  We watched the movie “The Pacifier” with Vin Diesel and it was really funny.  Friday was also a lazy day, since I went to sleep very late the day before.  We stayed in the house until 5, and then went to go wash because we had a lot of clothes to wash.  Saturday, again, was also a lazy day.  We were going to go to Citywalk and Universal Studios, but on the way there it started pouring rain, so we came back home.  Sunday, the last day of break (sadly), we went to church and then to eat.  After that, we came back home.  I did all of my break homework on Sunday afternoon, because I am a procrastinator and I “like” to wait last minute to do everything.  My break was really great honestly.  It helped me refresh and take a break from all the school stress with IDP and finals coming up soon.  I had an amazing break, and I am thankful for that.


No comments:

Post a Comment