Wednesday, November 16, 2016




Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving Day is a day where people give thanks for all that they are thankful for.  Many families get together on this day so that they can celebrate it together.  The “First Thanksgiving” was celebrated in 1621.  The history behind this is every interesting.  The “First Thanksgiving” was celebrated by Pilgrims.  Pilgrims celebrated this after their first harvest in the New World (1621).  They ate lots of food, like turkey and pig.  This is why most people celebrate Thanksgiving with a big dinner, usually turkey as the main dish.  

What am I thankful for?
  1. God
  2. Both of my parents
  3. The people who love me
  4. The people who i love
  5. The tough times in my life
  6. FOOD
  7. Music
  8. Hip-Hop
  9. Books
  10. My family.



No comments:

Post a Comment